Terms of Service
By subscribing to AngryHosting, Subscriber hereby agrees to the following:
- In consideration for hosting services to be delivered, Subscriber agrees to be bound by the following terms:
- Subscriber agrees to pay for hosting services rendered in advance of each monthly service term.
- Subscriber agrees to be bound by the service term selected on the order form or via applicable promotional codes.
- Subscriber agrees to a no-refund policy in advance. Setup fees and monthly service fees are non-refundable.
- Non-Payment of services shall result in a 5-day notice of disconnection. All payment failures must be cured within 5 days of notice. Subscribers failing to secure payment within 5 days of notice will incur service interruption and $5 reconnection fee.
- Subscriber agrees to adhere to the AngryHosting Acceptable Use Policy
- Subscriber agrees not to engage in activity that violates federal (United States), state (Texas) or local (Dallas County) laws applicable to the service terms described herein.
- AngryHosting reserves the right to discontinue service to any subscriber it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including the Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
- Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AngryHosting and the employees and agents of AngryHosting against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, "Losses") to which an Indemnified Party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Subscriber's use of the Services and Products, and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.
- ANGRYHOSTING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANGRYHOSTING'S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS BY SUBSCRIBER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, OR (ii) ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS. ANGRYHOSTING PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ANGRYHOSTING DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SUBSCRIBER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AND ANGRYHOSTING SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFORE.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified herein, any notices or other communications required or permitted hereunder shall be sufficiently given if in writing and delivered personally or sent by facsimile transmission, internationally recognized overnight courier, registered or certified mail, to the address or facsimile number of Subscriber as set forth in the Service Descriptions or AngryHosting as set forth below. Such notices or other communications shall be deemed received (i) on the date delivered, if delivered personally, (ii) on the date that return confirmation is received, if sent by facsimile, (iii) on the business day (or, if international, on the second business day) after being sent by an internationally recognized overnight air courier or (iv) five days after being sent, if sent by first class registered mail, return receipt requested.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.